SLEEPING OVER IN THE OFFICE

working in the office
It is Tuesday 16th of June 2020 and this is my second official post after the welcome post. If you are here again, I want to say thank you. As at when I was writing this post it was 8:25 pm and I am sleeping over in the office.

I am currently in the office and I am going to be sleeping over. Sleeping over in the office is not a new thing to me. Yes, I am a PhD student in one of the top 10 universities in Nigeria and I carry out my research in one of the international institutes in Nigeria. I am a plant biotechnologist and agriculture is my niche. So I am in the institute now and in the student office.

I usually like to sleepover in the office because there is 24-hour light and free wi-fi. Who wouldn't love that! I stay back to do some work, browse and surf the internet, learn a new skill and carry out my freelancer jobs. My freelancer journey will be a story for another day. 

Tomorrow is going to be a little bit of a free day for me because I will be working in my screenhouse in the evening. 

Yeah!, How is the COVID-19 treating you!. I enjoyed the first two months of stay at home, spent it with my boyfriend, it was awesome but then I had to resume work because I don't want to do my PhD forever. 

Almost immediately I started going to work, my boyfriend had to leave for work too, so it's been three weeks without my boyfriend😢 and I am missing him so badly. 

Concerning my research, it is going on good. I will explain why I do in another post. Like I said before this blog is just going to be about my myself and my life experiences. Thanks for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SALON APPRENTICESHIP EXPEREINCE PART 1

TOP 5 NIGERIAN NATURAL HAIR PERSONALITY

I PLANTED ALOE VERA TODAY!